Vividity!

myblogentries

helmets rocks

hi, lovely people of the nation.

at ying's request, i shall update my blog.

newsflash!
i've cut my hair, cus it was getting damn annoying, and i had it cut like what i always wanted to try - bangs.
bad news, i look like crap. or maybe cus i am not used to the look. or both. ok whatever.

and to console myself, i looked up pictures of BoA when she had that hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

there! my hair's like that now, and you'll prob see me walking around with my hand over my head, like BoA's 2nd picture, most of the time.

and i know the prob lies with the face, not the hair.

so, in order to not scare off potential readers of my blog, i shall not post up any pictures.

just know that when i tie up my hair i look like samsoon. damn it.

i cant wait for my hair to grow out abit more....

and i forbid anyone to laugh at me when they see me in my new hair, if not i will poke your eyes out with a blunt pitchfork.

ok byeeee...

*note to sel: i am not your ahbu. i forbid my son to hang around you anymore.. hahaha! and erm i dont think i will move to lj yet cus i am damn friggin lazy.
that's why i havent updated until now.... *SMUG FACE*