Vividity!

myblogentries

dream dream dream~

for the past weeks, i was so worned out that i dont even have the energy to dream.
and when i do, i dream the weirdest dreams.

last night, i dreamt.

i dreamt that, i was sneaking away from school, i think.
i think i am a hockey player (O_O! wow, like i will ever touch sports).
and just as i was sneaking away from school, my teacher drove out with two people (forgot who) and peiru in the car.
i managed to slink away unnoticed, but somehow, the teacher knows, so she parked her car somewhere nearby and tried to look for me.
then i was trying to sneak into a cab, but stupid me sneaked into the teacher's car instead.
i know that was kinda dumb.
anyway, thank god peiru was the only one inside, and she helped me make my great escape.
and so, i got into a real cab, and managed to meet up with Yoochun (O_O!!!).
so we hung out for quite a bit, like say, until 9pm.
Whoo!!!! Yoochunnie oppa! LMAO! fangirling.
then, he sent me home, and LO & BEHOLD! the remaining members of TVXQ were there. maybe a handful of Suju members too. i cant really remember.
they were helping themselves to an ice-cream cake, and when they saw me, they were like, "happy bday! this is your bday cake."
so i was wondering, "why the hell did they go ahead and cut up MY bday cake, when i wasnt even around? and how come i didnt know it was my bday?"
so someone, maybe Jaejoong, was explaining that it was getting late, and i still wasnt home, and they wanted to cut the cake, so they went ahead with it anyway.
-_-
i was speechless.
like, is that even logical? and how come Yoochun cant pretend to ask me to go home that i wont be home too late, and then i can cut my own cake myself?

what a weird ass dream.
but i dont mind actually knowing the TVXQ & Suju boys! HAHA!
just know that i am not that stupid, like in the dream.

speaking of which, apparently all my friends think that i am one of those not-so-smart kind of people.
phfft!
jj actually said that he was surprised when he learnt of my PSLE score.
and kim was like, "for once i think you are smart" when i made up some spastic krn-eng trans thingy.

and those krn-eng trans thingy goes like this (credits to jj & gang):
kamsahapnida = come some honey duck.
annyonghaseyo = onion, HAH! say yo!

so i came up with:
annyonghikaseyo = onion hiccup, say yo!

kim was damn amused and thinks that the whole thingy is damn cool.
so, for now, you will see 'come some honey duck' in her msn nick.

Coming Soon: SWLN 1st Hit Single