Vividity!

myblogentries

My Future





Your Super Junior Lover
Name
DOB
Favourite Color
Your Super Junior is... Shindong
He loves you for... your charm
You will have... 5 kids
You will cheat on him with... Donghae
This fun quiz by ello_tatum - Taken 252 Times.
New - Kwiz.Biz Astrology


lemme interprete this for you all out there.

my super junior - shindong: refers to him being the Super Junior in my house. of cus it's Shindong, cus he's my brother.
he love me for - my charm: of cus he will have to love me, whether it's my charm or something else. cus we're family.
i will have - 5 kids: yes i am gonna have 5 kids so that i can form a Dongbang Jr. or maybe just a bball team. and it doesnt say that those 5 kids are fathered by Shindong, cus i dont wanna commit incest.
i will cheat on him with - Donghae: yes of cus it will be Donghae, the love of my life, cus love in a romantic kind of way is more important than sibling love. i am sure Shindong will understand.