Vividity!

myblogentries

sell you candy for a passing grade



realised title dont quite make sense, but who cares.
sell me candy, by rihanna.
i like this dance, but eeee didnt realised my movements were so cui. i looked so bad next to dragon and janice.
i need to practice harder. money, please quickly drop on me so that i can take up infinite dance lessons.
give me a sign when my hp number is gonna win toto first prize AGAIN.
(it happened last week, and my mom chided me jokingly for not asking her to buy T.T)

havent blogged in forever, and so much to say, but ok i am too lazy to bother.

my only rant today:
i freaking failed one module!
first time in my entire 20yrs of education that i failed a major test.
and it HAD to be freaking tourism system.
i bet my leech project mate passed as well, so the problem really lies with me.
oh gosh i hate to resit the test, and i have to pay 100+bucks, i guess, to resit.
SHIT ASS SHIT ASS SHIT!
LEMME PASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh! i finished all of twilight and that adds to my depression cus i am now bookless.
boooo. ToT